TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just Chicken' In

I had a difficult time with the color combo from HMCC1 until I saw this morning's SCS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE . The Rooster scene was a perfect opportunity to use these colors. I colored the coop with close to cocoa prismacolor pencil, I used my so saffron marker for the hay and chicken seed. I sponged yo yo yellow in the upper left corner for sunshine. The chicken was colored i1st with so saffron then yo yo yellow, only orange and real red. The chicken and seed bag are cut out and popped up. I stamped the chicken feet in black on the bottom. The sentiment is stamped in only orange and matted on only orange. The card base is matted on real red.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Rubbernecker, Chcken, Chicken Seed, Chicken Coop, Chicken' On You,
Paper: White, Real red, only orange
Ink: so saffron, black, real red, yo yo yellowAccessories: markers, corner punch, dimensionals
Techniques: gamsol magic

Neva

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

Great card for the "rooster" challenge. Joan

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

How very cute and how lucky for you the colors matched the inspiration challenge!