TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Quiet Moments


This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Folding, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Spiices, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Almost Wild Saffron, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Got Grid?.This was a fun project. I just could not think of anything Thursday to use from my spices as I do not have but a few. After I got to work I remembered I had an old bottle of dried chives and they could work for grass so this morning I pulled out my neglected beloved TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Quiet Moments. Image is stamped in stazon then colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended w/gamsol. I used my glue pen to dot areas around the bottom of the focal image and crushed the chives on top of it. I made just my focal image panel my special fold and the inside is stamped with just the dog on the left corner and the sentiment reading "Quiet moments allow the heart to dream". The base wasabi layer has the grid lines scored and I took a qtip inked with wasabi to lightly shade the raised lines. What'cha think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Treehouse Stamps Quiet Moments
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Almost Amethyst Pattern Paper, So Saffron, White
Ink: Black Stazon, Wild Wasabi, Black
Accessories: Paw Brads, ribbon, Glue Pen, Dried Chive Leaves
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Grid Lines

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That layout is so fun! Great card Neva.