TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Ariel on a Pedestal

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 385 - Pedestal Pop up Card and today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 178 - Fairy Tales.
One of my granddaughters never gets in the pool without asking Nana to sing "the mermaid song" so now it is stuck in my head for the day. lol.
I stamped the images in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics. I cut the focal image without cutting off her tail using out of the nestie technique.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Disney Images
Paper: white, soft sky
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, Nestie Scallop Oval
Technique: Pedestal Pop Up Card

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, how cute!!! Love this! I know a certain little girl who would love a card like this!! Guess I better get busy!!