TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Triple Filigree Perfectly Penned

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 388 - Triple Stamping/Seamless Tier. I layered my 3 tiers then inked up the Filigree Background image with Midnight Muse then stamping the tiers all at once. I matted the top 2 with midnight muse cs. I cut and embossed the tag from Nesties Tag Trio die set and stamped the sentiment from Perfectly Penned SU Set in midnight muse ink then ran some midnight muse ribbon through it and behind the middle panel.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Filigree, Pefectly Penned - SU
Paper: white, midnight muse
Ink: midnight muse
Accessories: ribbon, Nesties Tag Trio Die set
Techniques: Seamless Tier, Triple Stamping

No comments: