TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Short & Sweet Serene Silhouettes

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 383 - Raspberry Pirouette Cakes. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 249.
I embossed some raspberry ripple cs using my cuttlebug, my base is pink pirouette. I sponged some pink piroutte then raspberry ripple ink on white then stamped the image in crumb cake. It turned out a little lighter than I would have liked but I was afraid it would.
Anyway off to work I go so I can buy more stuff. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Short & Sweet Serene Silhouettes
Paper: white, crumb cake, raspberry ripple, pink pirouette
Ink: crumb cake, raspberry ripple, pink pirouette
Accessories: cuttlebug, intrecate EF, sponges, MS border punch
Techniques: sponging