TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

So Many Sayings

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - In Stitches, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 393, and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 383 - Raspberry Pirouette Cakes.
I used some Paper Studio dp from Persnickety and a Fiskars border punch used for the raspberry ripple cs. My sentiment is from SU So Many Saying stamped in raspberry ripple on pink pirouette cs and faux stitching around the sentiment matted on crumb cake. My base is also crumb cake. Hope you like it, now off to work I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: So Many Sayings - SU
Paper: raspberry ripple, pink pirouette, TPS Persnickety
Ink: raspberry ripple
Accessories: paper piercing tools, SU Marker, gold cording
Techniques: Faux Stitching

No comments: