TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Three Little Beachy Words

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 386 - Make Your Own Beach. I used soft sky and crumb cake cs and tearing the edges. I sponged crumb cake on crumb cake and curled the torn edges on soft sky followed with stickles to simulate the enourmous waves we saw this past weekend at Fernadina Beach.
I stamped the sentiment in momento rich cocoa on crumb cake. I used my marker to make some sand dots. I cut and embossed the flip flops from Nesties "Surfs Up" die then colored with SU Markers Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point.
I have been at the beach for the past 2 weekends and going again next weekend. I LOVE the beach.
RECIPE:

No comments: