TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Beach bound all year round

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 126 - Weather or Not. My fav weather is sunshiny with a light breeze lay out at the beach and not have a heat stroke. LOL.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 384 - Hit The Beach, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 386 - Let's Make a Beach where I tore some crumb cake cs then sponged the torn edges and randomly added dots using the matching marker for faux sand.
My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 394. There was NO way Tuesday's color combo was going to work with these beachy scenes so I could not include it :( LOL.
My dp is from The Paper Studio "A Day At The Beach" stack. I used the Nesties Inverted Circles die and Spellbinders "Surf's Up" Shapeabilities dies. I tried to do poppin' pastels on the beach ball but I am not sure I like how that turned out. The ball and umbrella are up on dimensionals. My sentiment is from All Year Cheer II and is stamped in momento tuxedo black.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer II
Paper: vanilla, white, TPS "A day at the beach"
Ink: momento tuxedo black, crumb cake
Accessories: dimensionals, Spellbinders Surf's Up Shapeabilities, Nestie Inverted Circles, sponges, marker

No comments: