TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Three Little Words of I love You

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 393 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 383 - Raspberry Pirouette Cakes.
I have such a difficult time with angles I almost passed out when I saw the sketch. LOL. But I did give it a try. I used some dp from The Paper Studio "Love You" stack, crumb cake base, pink pirouette inked with raspberry ripple and embossed using Provo Crafts Script EF, gold cording and a Fiskars flower punch.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Three Little Words
Paper: crumb cake, pink pirouette, raspberry ripple, TPS "Love You" dp
Ink: raspberry ripple
Accessories: cuttlebug, dimensionals, TPS Script EF, Flower punch, gold cording
Techniques: dry embossing, Cuttlebug - The Negative Effect

No comments: