TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bootiful Christmas

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 394 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 384 - Vanilla Cherry Gumballs with a dessert of Christmas.
I just got this darling SU set and could not wait to get it dirty. Whoo Hoo. I love these darling boots in this set, especially this one. I stamped the image twice on vanilla and once on cherry cobbler. I cut the boot out from the cherry cobbler and the top and balls on the end of the ties from one of the vanilla stampings, popped them up on dimensionals, then paper pieced it all together. LOVIN' how it turned out.
I guess I was in a faux stitching mood huh? cause I did it on all layers. Oh well, hope that means it will stay together longer.
I used a piece of The Paper Studio "Persnickety" dp for the strip across and Marvy Scallop Mega Circle and Marvy Giga circle punches.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bootiful Occasions - SU
Paper: vanilla, cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, TPS Persnickety dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cherry cobbler, Spica black Glitter pen, SU Basic Black & Cherry Cobbler Markers
Accessories: Marvy Mega & Giga Circle Punches, dimensionals.
Techniques: 3D, paper piecing

No comments: