TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ginger Cookie Candy Bar Door Hanger

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 345 - Blushing Rose Limeade.
I backed up and tried Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 347 - Candy Bar Door Hanger and am so glad I did, so NOT as difficult as I imaged.
I used lucky lemonade cs as my base and topped it with some BoBunny dp. I made my hole with my brand new Nestie "Holiday Tags". Whoo Hoo, love some new stuff.

I used a just released acrylic set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "GINGER COOKIES". Love that set. I stamped the small image randomly using regal rose ink on both the cs and dp. I used the inside portion of the Holiday Tag to make a tag and stamped the "TO: and FROM:" also in regal rose.

Tied some blushing bride ribbon on the tag and top of the door hanger and filled it with my kind of candy bar - chocolate filled with nuts. Now I wonder who's door I could hang this on? NOPE the real question is will it keep til 12/24? Probably NOT!! LOL
Have a fabulous Tuesday everyone.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ginger Cookies - MFP
Paper: Lucky Lemonade, Bo Bunny dp
Ink: regal rose
Accessories: ribbon, Nestability, Holiday Tag label
Techniques: Candy Bar Door Hanger

No comments: