TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas In The Country

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 355 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 345 - Blushing Rose Limeade.
I used a stamp set called "CHRISTMAS IN THE COUNTRY" from MARKS FINEST PAPERS. I used my copic Air Brush System to airbrush some light then darker pink around the church then used markers to color. I added some flower soft to look like snow on the roof and ground. Hope you like it. My step-daughter thinks the only colors in the world are pink and black so guess who will get this for Christmas? LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Christmas in the Country - MFP; crackel - rubber stampede
Paper: white, regal rose, Bo bunny dp, Martha Stewart dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, regal rose
Accessories: ribbon, copics, ABS, dimensionals, Nestie Rectangle
Techniques: ABS, 3D, copic coloring, dry embossing

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your pink holiday card, Neva! Thanks for stopping by during The Twinery + Sweet 'n Sassy Blog Hop!