TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Wildflowers Faux Tile

This is for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 83 - Hollerinastamps. I chose to CASE Holly's PEACEFUL BRANCHES changing the layout & colors.
I have also included Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 345 - Faux Tile, Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 355 and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 345 - Blushing Rose Limeade.
My image is from a set called "WILDFLOWERS" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I stamped the image on white after inking with regal rose and lucky limeade markers and huffing. Then I cute the panel in 6 sections and heated embossed 3 times with glassy glaze embossing powder. I matted it on blushing bride then regal rose and popped it up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wildflowers - SNS
Paper: white, blushing bride, regal rose, martha stewart dp, ?dp
Ink: regal rose, lucky limeade, versamark
Accessories: glassy glaze, ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: Faux tile, heat embossing

1 comment:

Basslady said...

this is an absolutely work of art!

wonderful work!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo