TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Country Thanksgiving Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 343 - More Soft Tango.
My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY CHALLENGE # 209. Is this a fun layout or what?
I also used my No.2 pencil around my focal image for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 345 - Pencil Me In.
I stamped the focal image in soft suede on vanilla cs after stamping off then colored with color pencils.
My dp is Bo Bunny Forever Fall Collection.
My image and sentiment are from a soon to be released acrylic set from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "COUNTRY THANKSGIVING".
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Coutry Thanksgiving - MFP
Paper: vanilla, more mustard, tangerine tango, soft suede, Bo Bunny Forever Fall Ink: soft suede Accessories: twine, dimensionals, Fiskars border punch, color pencils, No.2 pencil

3 comments:

Dolce Impressions said...

WOW three Fall cards great job. Add us to your list of challenges because we love that you have joined us at Dolce Stamps and Cards Fall Color Challenge and want you to be eligible for the $10.00 GC prize.

jkreucher said...

OH! I love this one.. whimsical and fun! great design too!
What fun to have you join us in the Dolce Stamps and Cards Challenge- fall colors, this week!
Judy

Ellen Taylor said...

How cool is that penciled image!! Great fall background! So glad to joined us for the Dolce Stamps and Cards challenge!!