TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Peaceful Christmas Cardinal

This is for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY CHALLENGE # 84 - Julie who is not only talented but a sweetheart too.. I chose to CASE her PEACEFUL CARDINAL.
This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 346 - Leaves, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 346 - Rich Island Breeze and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 348 - Stamp The Border.
I used the pine leaves because my yard is full of pine trees and stamped in island indigo and the berries in rich razzleberry around the edge of my cut and embossed Nestie Circle. I stamped the cardinal image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics, cut it out and popped it up on the circle image.
My layout is from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM CHALLENGE # 241.
Hope you like it
RECIPE:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, Christmas Cardinal - SU
Paper: white, baja breeze, rich razzleberry, island indigo
Ink: momento tuxedo black, island indigo, rich razzleberry
Accessories: stickles, copics, argyle cuttlebug EF
Techniques: dry embossing, 3D, copic coloring

No comments: