TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Cup of Christmas Cheer

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 346 - Stack Up On Backgrounds. I used Fine Lace stamped in garden green and a poinsetta image stamped in real red.
This is also for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 139 - Breakfast Photo Inspiration.
Sunday was caotic so I am finally getting around to the FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 244 - outtoimpress where I found inspiration in her CHRISTMAS TEA. I changed the layout, left off the brads and my sentiment is on my focal panel. I also used a different image but kept the theme.
I also missed last Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 343 - Pass Me A Hot Beverage so I added it to the rest just because I love to PILE'EM ON. LOL.
My images are digital images that I found and had never used before. I used GIMP to add the Christmas Bell image on the front of the cup then printed and colored with copics, cut embossed and sponged using Nestie label 14.
Happy Columbus day and Happy Monday everyone. It is raining again today here "YEAH" praise the Lord, we sure need it, Jessie took a tick off the back of one of our 13lb catfish swimming around in what little bit of water there is left in our pond.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fine Lace - SU, Poinsetta - Stampabilities, digi cup & Christmas image
Paper: white
Ink: real red, garden green
Accessories: copics, ribbon, stickles, sponges, dimensionals
Techniques: sponge distressing, 3D, dry embossing

No comments: