TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So Sweet & Tangy

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 321 - Sweet Treats. I love cherries so I just had to use this darling set from Stampin' Up.
I used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 331 for my layout and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 321 - Black Cherry Crumbs for my color combo.
I inked the image & sentiments with the brush tips from the markers then huffed and stamped on white. I doddled around the edges with crumb cake marker fine tip.
Love how this turned out and hope you do to.
Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: So Sorry, Tart & Tangy - SU
Paper: white, crumb cake, cherry cobbler, black, white
Ink: basic black, crumb cake, cherry cobbler
Accessories: spica glaze pen, SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Devine Swirls EF
Techniques: dry emboss, 3D, huffing

No comments: