TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

American Made Side Steppin'

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 286 - Plates & Napkins, Where parties come to life finding my inspiration from these GRAND OLD FLAG BEVERAGE NAPKINS.
I also want to CASE this fabulous PATRIOTIC CREATION from this Friday's one and only QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 62 - Bailmac with a different version considering when I saw so many ideas ran through my cluttered head that I just could not get them to leave me alone.
This is also for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 66 - Literally. My freebie on this one is the stacked stars that came to me in the mail on a stair stepper card with a slight twist - only half is stairred. So the Star and the template as well are freebies.
The stars are for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 324 - All Stars.
My stamp set is one released this month from MARKS FINEST PAPERS called "AMERICAN MADE". I love it and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: American Made - MFP
Paper: white, dp?, bashful blue, red, blue
Ink: bashful blue, soft suede, real red
Accessories: stars, copics
Techniques: Side Stair Step Fold, Stair Step Fold, copic coloring

No comments: