TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Shining Light For Father

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 324 - Colored Embossing and the sentiment is for today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 118 Banners.
My layout is from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM CHALLENGE # 217.
My color combo is last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 321 - Black Cherry Crumbs.
I love this lighthouse stamp set from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS called "Shining Light" and so I just had to use it for this layout since it seemed to be calling "me, pick me". LOL.
My image was stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and sponged with crumb cake.
My crumb cake panel was embossed with Candy Cane Stripes folder after inking up the positive side with cherry cobbler marker. I also used the marker to go back over the raised stripes after taking it out of the folder.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Shining Light - SNS
Paper: white, black, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Ink: momento tuxedo black, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Accessories: Candy Cane Stripes EF, Cuttlebug, brads
Techniques: colored embossing, copic coloring, 3D, Banners

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a great masculine card!! I love the fabulous lighthouse! Thanks for playing at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Create It Simply said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for joining us at CPS.