TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shining Light Sketch

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 331. Whoohoo today's layout was inspired by my friend Korin so in her honor I have used one of the just released stamp sets called "Shining Light" from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS.
I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 321 - Black Cherry Crumbs. I stamped my image in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics. I used some crumb cake pattern paper & cs, and black cs for my layers and cherry cobbler cs for my matt. I added some stickles on the light rays and landscaping.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Shining Light - SNS
Paper: white, black, cherry cobble, crumb cake, crumb cake PP
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: stickles, copics, dimensionals

No comments: