TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Fantastic Holiday Weekend Get A Way ending with a funeral

If you missed me over at SCS in the challenges it is because I shanghied my darling hubby Saturday morning and we headed to Keaton Beach with the boat for a day of fun and sun with some fishing as well.  We had a blast, went back to Perry and got a room, some fabulous dinner at Golden Coral right next door then a swim in the pool before heading to bed.  A fabulous breakfast this morning and a trip home to clean up the boat and the fish.
We are tired but still smiling.  Now we have to head for the funeral home tonight and then funeral tomorrow. My girls grandfather passed away just after midnight Saturday morning.

No comments: