TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sneak Peek of Pansies,Pansies,Pansies

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 325 - Rich Pacific Delights. My layout is from CARP POSITIONING SYSTEM SKETCH CHALLENGE # 220.
My stamp set is due for release next week from MARKS FINEST PAPERS and it is called "PANSIES,PANSIES,PANSIES". I stamped in momento tuxedo black then colored with copics and matted on rich razzleberry after trimming the top corners on the focal panel and all corners on the matt.
I used some blue ribbon and topped it with a layered sentiment stamped in pacific point and matted on pacific point cs and popped up.
My dp is from DCWV called "CITRUS". I used my crop-a-dile to create 3 faux brads with pacific point cs and dimensionals.
Hope you like it, and now I am off to work, man it seems like Monday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pansies, Pansies, Pansies - MFP
Paper: white, pacific point, rich razzleberry, DCWV dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black, pacific point
Accessories: copics, ribbon, stickles, corner punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, faux brads

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Pretty design and love the colors you colored the flowers. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along :O)