TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

SNS Blog Hop For The Boys Day 2

Do you love sharing your creations with other stampers via your personal blog?  Do you love being inspired by other stampers when visiting their blogs?  If you said YES to those questions you are going to LOVE our monthly customer blog hops!!


The theme for our May customer blog hop will be "For the Guys".  Grab our badge and spread the word!

We are celebrating the guys in our life this month with Sweet N Sassy. Today I chose to use Cocoa with a cap, I added a sentiment on the brim.  I made a 4x4 card this time and used some camophlage dp that I have had for a long time.  I have added some cs to the inside so I can slide a gift card in the slot. Hope you like it. Now visit the other DT Members for more inspiration:

No comments: