TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

SNS Blog Hop Day 3 For The Boys

Do you love sharing your creations with other stampers via your personal blog? Do you love being inspired by other stampers when visiting their blogs? If you said YES to those questions you are going to LOVE our monthly customer blog hops!!

The theme for our May customer blog hop will be "For the Guys". Grab our badge and spread the word!

My hubby is always working on something around this house. As soon as he finishes one job he starts on another. He loves to work with wood.  I am giving this to him just because anything I ask for he makes it for me.  I used a digital image called "Mr.Fix It" from SWEET N SASSY DIGITAL LINE.  I colored the tools with copics.

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE # 223 - Aimes.  I loved her SKATER BOY CARD.
I changed the colors using only red and white, used a different image and theme and used a scalloped circle mat rather than a straight edged circle mat. I also did my sentiment on a square panel rather than on a banner style.
I used a digital image called "COCOA'S BASEBALL" and a sentiment from an acrylic stamp set called "CIRCUS FUN" both from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS. I had some perfectly matched dp to use and so I went with it.
My image was colored with copics then cut and embossed with Nesties Circles and matted with Nesties scalloped circles.
Hope you like it. I have a busy day today with church then a birthday party for our 3yr Jaylen. He is a mess at this age and we keep hoping he will grow out of it. LOL. Happy Sunday all.
RECIPE:
Paper: white, red, The Paper Studio Baseball dp
Ink: momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

Now hop on over to the rest of the DT to see what they have for you today:

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fab card! I love the May theme!