TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, May 27, 2011

SNS Blog Hop Day 2 Beach Bum Cocoa

Well today is day 2 of Sweet N Sassy's June Release Blog Hop and today's focus set is called BEACH BUM COCOA.  This set is just tooo stinkin' cute. I am lovin' me some cocoa.
Check out the SWEET N SASSY BLOG and the SWEET N SASSY CONNECTION for some sweet peaks of this set just to tease your interest a bit then hop on over to the SNS Divas for inspiration:

Here is what I came up with using this cute set:

My card base if baja breeze and the dp is Echo Park - Splash that can also be found at SWEET N SASSY STAMPS STORE. I cut and embossed my main panel with Nesties Label One, colored with copics then popped it up. My layout is from Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 109.
and another one


This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 66 - Anything Goes.
This is also for today's QUEEN FOR THE DAY # 62 - Bailmac Pam is a sweetheart and it is an honor to CASE her PATRIOTIC CREATION for my 1st choice today. I will be CASEing her again.
I used today's SWEET N SASSY DIGI CHALLENGE # 4 - Red,White & Blue and for my layout I used Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE # 109.
My image is a sneek peak of a set to be released June 1st from SWEET N SASSY STAMPS called "BEACH BUM COCOA". Isn't he just darling diggin' in the sand?

Now check out the other DT Members at the SWEET N SASSY BLOG where you can then hop over to the other DT Members blogs for details on their creations.

4 comments:

Bridget said...

These are both adorable cards with Cocoa, Neva! Such bright, happy, colors - really fun!

Mary Marsh said...

I just love this new little cocoa mouse image neva-and the super sweet cards you made with him-the dp was a perfect choice

Kim said...

Fabulous Neva and congrats on that SCS Facebook posting!!

Julia Aston said...

What fun cards with this beach bum cocoa! love the papers you used Neva!