TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Olivia's A Hoot

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Bugaloo. I found mine with these adorable OWEN Shoes. I used todays SKETCH SATURDAY #57 for my layout and Thursday's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY'S CHALLENGE #002 color combo of choc chip, pacific point, tangerine tango, real red. My pacific point is for Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - International Flair since the lettering is simular to French Script and it is lettering so it is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Texting. My darling owl image is from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Olivia's Christmas Set. The sentiment is also from THS and is an individual stamp. I used my large Nestie Scalloped Rectangles to cut and emboss then trimmed the top and bottom and scored with my score pal. I sponged the edges with choc chip. My image was stamped with Esspresso Ink then colored with Copics E34, 43 & 47; R29, and YR07. I applied some stickles to the scarf and popped up the bow and the sentiment. I like this sooo much better than my flop from Friday. Hope you do to.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Olivia's Christmas, What A Hoot - THS
Paper: white, pacific point, tangerine tango, pacific point
Ink: esspresso, choc chip
Accessories: cuttlebug, script texture, stickles, large scallop rectangles