TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Butterfly Kisses Butterfly Box

This is for 1st attempt at today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Butterfly Box. This is a very simple template to follow but I do not have the Stampin' Up coordinating dies so I had a difficult time deciding how to decorate the box. I decided to use the smaller template using some dp from My Minds Eye. Then I glued some gold trim around the edges, and adhered some layered butterflies punched with Martha Stewart punches. I applied some pink pearl drops in the center of the butterflies. The sentiment is from a gorgeous stamp set from TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY and is currently on sale right now so got get you one. This set is so versatile it can be used for some many occassions. I used some cameo coral ink for my sentiment and the 3 small butterflies were stamped off then over the sentiment. I think I lost my MOJO last week, just can not seem to get it back.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Cool Carribean, white, MME dp
Accessories: Gold Trim, MS butterfly Punches, Large Oval Punch - SU
Ink: Cameo Coral


This is my 2nd attempt at this TLC. I like it much better. I discovered that in my pack of goodies I got from Ann for participating in her Get Creative with Ann Challenge I had received 3 of these butterfly die cuts. eeekkkk so I had to make another one of these.
Paper: Riding Hood Red,
Accessories: Brown Ribbon, Clear dew drops, brads

1 comment:

Crystal said...

So beautiful Neva, love your box!!! Great colors!