TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Family Member - Goldie

Meet the newest addition to our cat famiy - Goldie. She is almost exactly like Stripes except for color of fur. We got her Friday from a co-worker and all she did was stay in the pet taxi all day. Last night I put her on the couch with me and that was all it took, she has been playing ever since. Today she is so wired. I was typing on my blog and she jumped straight onto the keyboard and I had all sorts of lettering and symbols going across my screen. I have been clawed on the leg with her climbing up my gown, my feet have been attacked all morning. FUN! FUN! FUN! She is so adorable though.

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

Neva, She is adorable! She looks a lot like my Hobo.

I remember those days when Sarge our oldest Cat, Would climb up our legs.