TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girls Day In

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Ruby Whispers. I bought this set recently while I was attending a class taught by Kim herself from My Favorite Things. We had such blast I wish I lived closer. I remember the shading technique she taught us that day and did on this one. My image is stamped in black and matted in black. I used copics BG000, BG72, C51, C53, R22, R27 & colorless blender to color and shade. The sentiments are stamped in ruby red. I used a sheet of baja breeze dp from Ski Slope. I distressed all of the layers edges. I used a set from MFT called Girls Day In. I really like how this turned out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Girls Day In - MFT
Paper: white, black, ruby red, baja breeze, ski slope
Ink: black, ruby red
Accessories: ribbon
Techniques: distressing

No comments: