TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY

Today is Treehouse Stamp Company owner ASHLEY BOWEN's 26th birthday. Happy Birthday Gal. Althought her card should already be in her hands, I hope, I made this using her stamps in honor of her special day. This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Ruby Whispers. Thanks Carolina for filling in with such a kewl color combo. I used this weeks CLEAN & SIMPLE SKETCH CHALLENGE # 19. What a great layout for what I wanted to do today anyway. I stamped the image in black in the center then colored the icing and sleeve with copics R27 and BG72. I stamped the 2 sentiments in baja breeze and ruby red. I stamped the spinkle image randomly around the image then used my color spritzer tool and my SU ruby red marker and copics BG72 marker for fill in. I filled in the candle with white liquid pearls and covered the flame with stickles. On the inside I stamper the full Happy Birthday sentiment from this set in the center and the small cupcake image from Friends and Lattes in the bottom left corner. Both stamps sets can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I just LOVE how this turned out.
RECIPE: Stamps: Birthday Cupcake, Friends & Lattes - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: whtie, baja breeze, ruby red
Ink: black, ruby red, baja breeze
Accessories: Copics, white liquid pearls , stickles, color spritzer tool
Techniques: color spritzing

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super cute Bday card!!! Love the flame and candle!!

Crystal said...

Neva this is sooo cute!!! You are sooo sweet, she will LOVE this!