TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Sunshine Sketch

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pacific Tango Summer. I used ovals instead of rectangles for panels 2a and 2b because this was the 1st thing I saw when I looked at the sketch. How perfect these darling clouds and rainbow fit into this layout. I love it. I stamped the clouds and cut them out the omitted the clouds to stamp the rainbow on the white card base and colored it. The sun was stamped colored, cut out and popped up. The clouds are also popped up. The sentiment is stamped in pacific point. I tied a yellow and orange sheer ribbon with a bow.The clouds and sun are covered with stickles. This is about as postal friendly as you could get. LOL. This darling set will be released tonight at midnight from TREEHOUSE STAMPS along with a couple of other darling sets and now they come mounted or unmounted. I love getting mine unmounted and painting Tack It on them so that I can store my images so much easier.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Little Sunshine - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, summer sun, tangeringe tango
Ink: black, pacific point
Accessories: Ribbons, copics, stickles

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

Aww...this is just so sweet, Neva!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great take on this sketch!! Love this fun set! It reminds me of bein in class bored to tears and doodling all over everything that stood still!LOL!