TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Hoppy Kisses

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Water + Sand. It is hot, no doubt but I knew it was coming, just never ready for it. I used my prismacolor pencils again showing them some lovin' LOL. I also used some glorious green cs and hand drew some lily pads, cut them out, folded them in my hand and straightened them out for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Crinkled Cardstock. I used some primas and daisy brads the center and popped them up. My image was cut using Nestie's Label Four then stamped in black, colored, sponged with bashful blue then popped up. My layout is from FRIDAY SKETCHER # 56. What a fun layout it is. I used some glorious green cs which I also tied my ribbon to and paper pierced and bashful blue pattern paper matted on white. My images, sentiment and nestie label can be found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. I have someone special in mind to give this too and hope they love it as much as I do.
RECIPE: Stamps: Hoppy Kisses - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: White, Glorious Green, Bashful Blue
Ink: black, bashful blue
Accessories: primas, brad, ribbon, dimensionals, Cuttlebug, Nestability Label Four, Gamsol blending medium, blending stumps, prismacolor pencils
Techniques: paper piercing, Gamsol Magic

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

So very adorable, Neva! Love your take on the challenge!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE it!!!! Fabulous card!!