TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dino-Rific Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Christie S. I chose to CASE her TIANA'S BABY ANNOUNCEMENT. I changed the colors by using Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Breezy Ruby Whispers , the border design, and the theme. I loved the layout she used and the decorative border layer so I decided to do a double decorative border. My darling image and sentiment are from a set to be released Thursday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS COMPANY. I just love this dinosaur set. My image was stamped in black brilliance then colored with copics C1, C3, C5 and BG72. I stamped the dino footprint in baja breeze randomly on the baja breeze base.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Dino-Rific -Treehouse Stamps
Paper: baja breeze, ruby red, MME, White
Ink: black brilliance, ruby red
Accessories: EK Success, Ribbon

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is SOOO CUTE Neva!!! Fantastic job with that dino!!!

Denise Clark said...

Neva, look his tail sticking out of his box! He's adorable! Great card!