TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Heard From The Crinkled Heart

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Crinkled Paper. I cut both flowers out in circles then used my corner punch to make it into a flower then squished it in my hand matted them on top of each other and attached a yellow button on top. My layout is Monday's MONDAY MOJO - Sketch. My dp is some Shannon shared with me. I used some so saffron, rose red cs, and baja breeze. I stamped the sentiment in rose red. I really love how this turned out and hope you do to.
RECIPE: Stamps: Heard From The Heart
Paper: White, Rose Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, DP,
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: button, corner punch, leaf punch, circle punch

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Arent you the clever one today! Love your flower!! Isnt the urban prarie dp yummy-o!! Thats my fave design in that pack!!