TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Together Forever CASE

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - sf9erfan (aka Michelle). She has a wonderful gallery, go check it out. I chose her SC161 To Have and To Hold to CASE. I changed the sketch and used WEEKEND SKETCH CHALLENGE because Michelle's card was for a SC (It helps to read everything, I did not know I needed to change a layout if I was CASEing a SC card until dd told me last week :0, thanks Shannon), I also changed the colors to fit this weeks COLOR CHALLENGE. I bought this wedding cake a couple of years ago at the Dollar Store, sometimes they have some really kewl stamps. The image was stamped in Timber Brown stazon then the flowers were colored using my SU markers. Image was matted on Choc Chip. I applied stickles to the loopy part of the cake layers. The sentiment was stamped in Choc Chip on Certainly Celery and ribbon tied on the end. The Pretty in Pink layer is SU pallet of Prints sheet matted on choc chip card base.
RECIPE;
Stamps:
Together Forever, Dollar Store Wedding Cake
Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip, White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, choc chip, Timber Brown Stazon
Accessories: ribbon

No comments: