TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Prehistoric Pals - Lava You

Needed my therapy this morning and today's challenge was not up yet so I played with some brand NEW Rubbah from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I stamped the dinosaur and volcano in black stazon and colored with SU markers, the grass and trees were stamped in Mellow Moss then sponged and the sun was stamped in appricot appeal which is this weeks COLOR CHALLENGES. The dinosaur was stamped again in creamy caramel and cut out then popped up for this weeks TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Paper Tole. I will give this to my dh and I think he will like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals from Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Vanilla, mellow moss
Ink: Black Stazon, creamy caramel, Appricot Appeal, Cameo coral, mellow moss
Accessories: Crystal Effects
Techniques: Paper Tole

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so adorable. Great card.

Linsey R said...

hehe, what a super cute dino scene! That little volcano is so adorable--your grass and trees looks fantastic! Great card, Neva tfs~

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

this is so cute! Love the crystal effects on the volcano!