TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Lttle Cowboy

This is for today's COLOR - Creamy Mossy Appricots combined with Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS - Paper Tole and I did Beate's Weekend Sketch # 41 for a layout. I went to post the link to this card on her blog and bummer she has already picked for this week. I thought she did that on Wednesdays. This was 8am that I was going to post the link. Anyway the main image was stamped and colored multiple times. The little boy and dog are cut out and popped up. I used my SU Markers to color. I distrssed the edges with creamy caramel using a sponge then matted on Cr.Caramel cs. The Coral layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug Paisley folder. The sentiment is stamped in Cream Caramel. I just received this Treehouse Stamp set in the mail Monday and could not wait to get it dirty. I would not have needed to buy from this company had it not been for Kristen's DREAMIN' COWBOY. It is all her fault I told dh and I am sticking to it.lol.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Quite Moments-Treehouse Stamps
Paper: Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral, Creamy Caramel, Vanilla
Ink: Mellow Moss, Cream Caramel. Cameo Coral, Appricot Appeal.
Accessories: Cuttlebug Paisley Emboss Folder
Techniques: Dry Emboss, Distressing

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful card - this is darling!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

this is too sweet! Love it!