TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lovely Sayings

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Sparklegirl (aka: Silke). I chose to CASE her LOVELY AS A TREE card. I combined it with Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Long Cards, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Acrylics and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Basic Guava Blossom. I have been admiring Silke's gallery for quite sometime and was very happy to get the chance to CASE one of her cards. I changed the colors, replaced the brads with baubles I got from my sweet daughter who was so kewl to share with me, left off the ribbon and hardware. I stamped the trees in basic gray then sponged with blush blossom and certainly celery chaulks and matted on blush blossom cs this is popped up on diminsionals. I stamped the leaves from an acrylic leaves stamp by STM, which I now can not remember what that stands for:0, in cameo coral on goovy guava and applied clear baubles. The sentiment on the basic gray base is from Small Saying and the hearts are from So Many Sayings both stamped in basic gray.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Lovely As A Tree, So Many Sayings, Small Sayings, STM Leaves
Paper: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Basic Gray
Ink: Basic Gray, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Baubles, chaulks
Techniques: Tone on Tone, Chaulking

No comments: