TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 21, 2008

TLC165 Ahoy Matey Treatsure Chest

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Gift Card Holder. These are just the cutiest things and very simple to make. I made this one for a certain grandson of mine who will be turning 5 in July. I think he will really love this, or at least I hope he does. I stamped the Matey Wheel using Close to Cocoa on vanilla CS on the front and back. Then colored the "X" in red. The image is stamped in Timber Brown Stazon then colored w/water color pencils. I distressed the edges of the focal image and the edges and random spots on the map with close to cocoa for an aged look. Attached the brown ribbon and popped up the focal image after matting on 2 shades of brown.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Ahoy Matey, Matey Wheel
Paper: Vanilla, light brown, dark brown
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Timber Brown Stazon
Accessories: ribbon, Gold Leafing pen, watercolor pencils, aquapainter
Techniques: Watercoloring

No comments: