TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 7, 2008

SWEET NEW BABY

Well I loaded THIS BABY CARD last week that I was just not at all happy with so I took it apart this afternoon and made me happy with some minor changes. I have these lovely charms and never think about using them. I layered the cutllebug panel and the dp panel with the same CS as the thin panel and distressed the thin panel w/lavendar lace. The ribbon was layered with a yellow 1/8 inch grograin for today's TECHNIQUE LOVER'S CHALLENGE and the NEW BABY charm tied into the knot. It is amazing with a nip here and tuck there can do. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Michaels $1 Stamps
Paper: non su
Ink: Lavendar Lace
Accessories: New Baby charm, lavendar dotted ribbon, yellow grograin ribbon
Techniques: paper tole, dry embossing

1 comment:

Linsey R said...

don't know what it looked like before, but I love it now! The yellow cb'd bg is perfect for a cute baby card! The dotted buggy is really adorable and that charm finishes the card beautifully! Great layout too! glad you were happy enough with it to share, hugs!