TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Sketch

This is for today's (not fun for me) SKETCH CHALLENGE. I had a very difficult time not just with the sketch but what to use, how to fill the space, colors would not match, ruff day start but all will be better. I will do this until I love it. LOL. I am not one who likes the long cards so I was not crazy about the sketch. I guess I need to do them more often so I am comfortable with them. While tearing my play room upside down I ran across these flowers, then I spotted my Fiskars oval template. I knew the oval shape had to be large even if it was layered down for what even was going on top. I decided that since my MIL does not really care what my cards I make her look like as long as I made it that I would go for it. I used AYC II Mother's Day stamp in Versamark and heat embossed with Jewel Gold EP. The paper is some I discovered Tuesday while looking for some 2 sided in my paper stash. I attached a yellow brad on each end to hold the fold down. The flowers are held together with a large red brad. Boy I hope she likes this one because I am sure not loving it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer II
Paper: 2 sided Non SU
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Jewel Gold Embossing Powder, Brads, Prima Flowers
Techniques: Heat Emboss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling card!! Love the colors and pretty flower!! :) TFS!