TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Triple Embrace Life

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS, Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGES. DH and I went away for the weekend so I am having to catch up. I cased Sara's WSC31card, I kept the layout and stamps but changed the colors and used a double background stamped instead of cuttlebug. I also added the bee from In Full Bloom. Flowers and bee stamped in black stazon then colored w/prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. I applied Ranger STardust Stickles to the inside of the flowers and the bee. My TLC layer for today turned out more real red than appricot appeal. I will have to try this again tomorrow with the new colors. I still had some ribbon left over from my dye of appricot appeal so I used it. I was undecided about a sentiment so I will have to add it later, gotta get to work and play catch up there too. HOw much longer to retirement so I can spend more time stampin'? :)
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life, In Full Bloom, Filligree, Canvas
Paper: appricot appeal, white, real red, ballet blue
Ink: Appricot Appeal, Black Stazon, Real Red
Accessories: Ranger Stardust Stickles
Techniques: Gamsol Magic, Ink, spary & smash

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cheerful - love the little yellow bow.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your beautiful flowers!