TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

TAC Friendship Triple Challenge

This is a triple challenge for today's SKETCH, Tuesday's COLOR, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS -INK,SPRAY & SMASH CHALLENGES. I still had some paper left over from trying this weeks TLC so I wanted to use it. I just received my 1st stamps ever from The Angel Company (thanks to Nancy aka jeanstampin2) I had my eye on this set since I saw it and it retired under my nose, Nancy found me one though so I am set. Image was stamped in black stazon. Sentiment stamped in tempting turquoise and sponged with TT and Green Galore. I had to flip the sketch to fit my main image, sorry Shelly. Flannel plaid background stamped on tempting turquoise matted with green galore and kraft. Hope ya like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Flannel Plaid, TAC Friendship
Paper: tempting turquoise, green galore, kraft
Ink: tempting turquoise, green galore, black stazon
Techniques: Ink, Spray & Smash Background Creation

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cool technique Neva! TFS.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this!!! its super Cute!!!

Nancy B said...

Totally Love your card!!

I need to try this tech. cause it looks awesome.

I'm glad you're happy with your stamps.


Have a super wonderful day!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

love the flannel plaid with this card! so cute!