TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, February 4, 2008

TLC Childhood Game turned Sweet Centerpiece

WOW did this bring back some girlie childhood memories not just of my girls but also from me. I used to play this game for hours on end. This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE and last weeks COLOR CHALLENGE. Well I have some 2 sided cs that matches YoYo Yellow and Going Gray so I used it and made one for each . The decorations are from SU 5 flower punch, Co-ordinating punches from Looks Like Spring and One of A Kind. I stamped 2 flowers from One of A Kind, cut them out and glued together then punched out a flower in basic gray for the center. I rolled a small strip of basic gray for that flower stem (which was not easy) so I made 2 small strips and attached them together for the 5 flower center. I loved the way the smaller 5 flower punch matched in the larger one. Hum must remember that for future purposes. lol. I placed yougurt covered raisens in one and mixed nuts in the other. Thses were really fun to make.
RECIPE:
Stamps: One of A Kind
Paper: 2 sided Yo Yo Yellow/Going Gray
Ink: Going Gray
Accessories: 2 way glue pen, 5 flower punch, Co-ordinating punches from Looks Like Spring and One of A Kind
Techniques: Paper Centerpieces

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so clever Neva! You are thinking spring.

Linsey R said...

Oh Neva, your fortune teller treat holders are awesome! Super cute flowers atop and those candies look so yummy!! thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment for blog candy--I don't subscribe to any either..I'm looking for ones to consider :) ~hugs~