TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Fishes All Wrapped Up and Smashed

Attempting to retain my Crown here is another triple Challenge.lol This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - ISS, and BEATE'S WEEKEND SKETCH CHALLENGE. I stamped the fish from All Wrapped Up and sentiment from Hambo in turquoise on the kraft card base. The Bag & fish from AWU are stamped in black stazon then colored w/Prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. Then I stamped some bubbles from High Hopes around the fish and on the white layer I was placing the cut out bag on. This was layered w/temp turquoise then green galore. The upper panel was the ink,spray & smash technique using tempt turq and green galore matted on tempt turquoise . The fish brads are some I picked up at Michaels. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Hambo Best Fishes, All Wrapped Up, High Hopes Bubble Background
Paper: tempting turquoise, green galore, kraft
Ink: tempting turquoise, green galore
Accessories: fish brads, ribbon, prismacolor pencils, gamsol
Techniques: Ink, Spray & Smash Background Creation

6 comments:

Lauren said...

You are the queen of challenges - that's for sure. Those fish brads are adorable.

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful! I love your fun fishy card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable, Neva!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable, Neva!

Linsey R said...

gotta say it here too, I love this card! A triple threat, wowzer! awesome job!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

cute card! love the fish brads!