TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Follow Your Dreams

This is for today's SKETCH, Tuesday's COLOR-Black Rock Elegance, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS - All Mixed Up CHALLENGES. This one I am a little happier with than Tuesday's. I used some more of the Inspiration Paper and river rock pattern paper and CS. I sponged one of the prima flowers with river rock and put a large black brad in the center of the 2. The main image is s verse from CTMH Follow Your Dreams set stamped in river rock then black and the edges sponged with river rock. It is 2:30am here now and I have been up since 1am when a major cat fight at my window woke me so I thought I would go ahead and do the sketch challege for today and it came together really quick. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: CTMH Follow Your Dreams
Paper: Inspiration, Black, White, River Rock CS & Pattern Paper
Ink: Black, River Rock
Accessories: Primas, lg Black Brad
Techniques: sponge distress

4 comments:

Lauren said...

The combination of polka dots and stripes is fantastic. Great card Neva!

Wanda said...

You did a fabulous job on the sketch. I LOVE your colors and how you used wording on the top larger piece.

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, great job on the challenge :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

pretty! Love the primas!