TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

KK & Trinity's 2nd Birthday Favorite Teddy BD Cards

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER. This week the spotlight and CASEing rights go to Mary Jo Albright with her wonderful selection to browse I picked her WELCOMING SPRING. I changed the colors & theme and made 1 of 2 birthday cards for our youngest 2 Granddaughters. Birthdays are 8 days apart so we usually celebrate them together and since today is the day and I have not yet made their cards I killed 2 birds with 1 stone. I also did some handwriting so it qualifies in Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY -SIGNATURE STYLE. The images are stamped in black stazon then colored w/prismacolor pencils and blended w/gamsol. Crystal effects applied to the balloon and candle fires.
.My 2nd CASEing for today's FEATURED STAMPER -MARY JO ALBRIGHT and I also did some hand writing for Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY-SIGNATURE STYLE. This is for the other of our 2 yr old Birthday girls celebrating today using the FS gallery as an inspiration with her ATC CUPCAKE CHALLENGE. The balloons are Quickutz and the strings are pink hemp.
RECIPES:
Stamps: My Favorite Teddy, CTMH Happy Birthday
Paper: Pink Gingham check, yellow & pink non SU CS
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol , Quickutz Balloon, Hemp, EK Success Corner Punch
Techniques: Gamsol Magic

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The teddy bear holding the balloon is priceless - so clever. TFS these Neva!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

these are both adorable great job on the challenge!