TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bareback Hope

This is for today's COLOR, Monday's TECHNIQUE-MIXED DP'S, and last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGES. I really struggled with these colors and as I was finishing this project that I am not happy with I found inspiration elsewhere that I will have to try tomorrow but for now gotta get to work so here it is. I used some dp from Inspiration DP pack at Michaels for the bottom layer, Flannel Plaid & Wonderful Words in black stamped on river rock for the next layer and the horse from bareback in black on river rock and popped up. Both river rock layers have distressed edges and sponged with black. All layers are matted with black. I hope you like it better than I do.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bareback, Wonderful Words, Flannel Plaid
Paper: River Rock, Black, Inspiration DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Edge distressor, sponges
Techniques: Distressing, sponging

4 comments:

Lauren said...

This is such cool combination of technique and color - TFS!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job combining all these challenges. This is really an awesome card.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the horse and flannel plaid layers!!

Lesli said...

I really love that card - wonderfully put together!