TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Big Flower WC Mini Gift Pouch

If you have not yet tried one of these pouches you do not know what you are missing. They are fun and really easy to make. This was created for today's COLOR CHALLENGE, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - ENVELOPE POUCH, and Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER. This time I chose Betty's FOR YOU card to CASE. I just love flowers and was inspired by this one. I changed the set to Water Color Minis but used the same type of flower, and changed the colors to match todays CC. The solid flower was stamped off then on the whtie layer for a softer tone and then stamped with the top layer. The butterflies were stamped w/orchid then pumpkin pie and vise versa, applied stickles then cut out and popped up. I also took the opportunity to add a bookmark by using a giant gem clip. The Big Flower set is perfect for this. I stamped the One of a Kind 3 in 1 stamp in orchid opulence and used the SU designer punch to punch it out, The daisy was attached to the inside of the big flower then a brad placed in the center. The other side is exactly the same. I just happen to know a Mom who reads a lot and will be giving this for Mother's Day in a few months.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Big Flowers, Water Color Minis, One of a Kind,
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery
Accessories: giant gem clip, brad, one of a kind punch, silver cord, stickles
Techniques: Envelope Pouch, Bookmark Gem Clip

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cute! I love the pop-up butterfly. Great work Neva.

Anonymous said...

Adorable envelope basket! I love it!
Hugs and smiles