TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Basket Full of Fun Apples

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 560, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 550 - Soft Marina Daffodils, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 553 - Doodled Dry Embossing, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 344 - How about them apples?. Now how could I resist combining all of these together. I wanted a larger apple and do not have the Spellbinders Apple dies YET so I hand drew and cut out an apple from daffodil delight cs. My embossing folder is the Paper Studio Intricate Swirl doodled with white jel pen. I added some yellow ribbon on the left panel of soft sky.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment and apples in daffodil delight and the basket in marina mist. On the envelope I stamped the sentiment in marina mist. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Basket Full of Fun 
Paper: white, daffodil delight, soft sky, marina mist 
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist 
Accessories: ribbon, white jel pen, dimensionals, Integrate Swirl EF
Techniques: 3D, doodled dry embossing, doodling

1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

Lovely card, Neva. I just saw it on SCS and thought I would hop by and tell you how much I liked your apple card.